- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Project management, Webserver management, IT operation
- Up to 5K
- 5 days
- Oversee the whole web/mobile software development cycle - feasibility study, design and development, testing, implementation to maintenance phase
- Responsible for the planning, management and administration of overall IT operations in the company
- Monitor systems availability, server performance and resource capacity
- Work closely with software development and operations teams to support and troubleshoot problems and issues.
- Experience in working within a geographically distributed team structure
- Maintain and develop technical documentation and standard operational procedures, IT security standards, policies and procedures, disaster recovery
- Prepare RFP and assess vendor proposals and make recommendation
- Manage/Liaise with vendor engineers for maintenance etc.
- Min degree in IT or relevant
- preferably with at least 4 years' relevant working experience
- Software. web and mobile application development experience
- Some IT infrastructure operations and administration experience
- A team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic with initiative and real interest to expand your skills and knowledge
- Proven track record in leading and managing developers, technical staff, and business users
- Location: North
- Working days: 5 days
- Salary: Up to S$5K (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
HOW TO APPLY:
If you can work independently, as well as a team player, able to work independently & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE,we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to
or call your friendly Consultant, Henmond (Reg. No. R1326449) , at 6590 9903 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!