- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology, System Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Deliver and review training and assessment to meet the identified learning outcomes of the target groups.
- Fulfill the role of a trainer for Certification and Academic programmes.
- Plan, prepare and deliver courses /training according to the training package or accredited course.
- Conduct training based on adult learning principles
- Give current course information to students and make sure students aware on the assessment strategies
- Attend and contribute to validation meetings on training, assessment processes, tools and evidence related to your area of expertise
- Attend staff development meetings as required.
- Attend meetings for development of new curriculum
- Attend Quality Management meetings
We are currently looking for suitable candidates to join us for the above post in this specific discipline:
Relevant qualification, which minimally include:
- 5 years of working experience in the field and required academic qualification at least in the same level of the certification course or,
- Candidates with a level below the level of the certification course should have relevant industry certification and experience as a consultant or end-user,
- Possess ACTA qualification, Microsoft (MCITP), MCSA or MCSE.
- Possess a developmental mindset and be prepared to multi-task in a fast moving, innovative teaching and learning environment.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
In return, we offer shortlisted candidates an attractive compensation package. To apply, we invite you to submit your cover letter and comprehensive resume stating your current and expected salaries, with a recent photograph to email@example.com (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified).