- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Windows Server 2003/2008
1. Configures, test, and maintain LAN/WAN equipment and related services
2. Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems
3. Create and maintain documents for all networks implemented.
4. Windows, Linux systems, business applications, anti-virus protection, email and authentication administration.
5. Daily maintenance and problem resolution, operating systems patches and software upgrades.
6. Participate in 24 x 7 on call rotation.
1. Hands-on experience implementing and administrating network systems within a Windows Server 2003/2008 environment
- Cisco, and HP network switches
- Cisco routers
- Cisco VPN
- Wireless Access Points
- IBM, HP and Dell server platforms
2. Experience implementing and administrating common TCP/IP based services, including DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP< etc
3. Working knowledge of common network monitoring and security utilities
4. Ability to prioritise and multitask.
Interested applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria and who are requested to send us their applications in MS Word format via email at
stating the position title and reference no. for the position applied for at the beginning of the subject heading, i.e. :
*** Position: System Network & Tech Support - 5.5 days/Redhill (Ref: MA130813IT)
We thank all applicants in advance and apologize for only responding to candidates who are short listed by us in due course.