- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: system technologies such as servers, SAN/NAS storage, backup, security, server/storage virtualisation, server OS, databases, data centre solutions, etc.
- Part of a dynamic team of engineers and consultants to provide IT infrastructure solutions to customers in government, education and healthcare sectors.
- Provide pre-sales support to sales & engineering leveraging exceptional technical professionalism to deliver IT system solutions
- Undertake ownership and accountability for the design of customer's IT infrastructure
- Support multiple system products and solutions including server, storage, virtualisation, backup solutions, etc.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide technical proposals, presentations and solutions for tenders and RFPs
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, IT or relevant field
- At least four years of relevant working experience in similar environment
- Experience in providing IT infrastructure solutions. Strong understanding and good knowledge in system technologies such as servers, SAN/NAS storage, backup, security, server/storage virtualisation, server OS, databases, data centre solutions, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer interface skills
5) Software Engineer