- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 6
- Skills: SAP
- Building & Real Estate Developer
- 5 days / Permanent / West / Jurong
- With Opportunities for Career growth and path
Our client is one of the leading local industrial infrastructure and real estate developer spearheading the planning, promotion and development of a dynamic landscape. They continually break new grounds with pioneering projects anticipating and addressing future needs of Singapore.
- You will manage and work with multiple users, IT teams and vendors to ensure delivery of new projects / change requests are prompt and fulfill the requirements
- Perform requirements gathering, specifications preparation, technical solutions review and troubleshooting, applications testing, data migration and ensure smooth systems deployment
- Manage both the interfaces and dependencies between projects and applications, as well as support the application technical review and data quality review to support business requirements and process improvements
- Provide functional lead and applications operational support by working closely with project managers, multiple users and technical stakeholders to resolve system issues, provide resolutions and initiate corrective actions as appropriate
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Min 6 years of experience in IT System Analysis and Design, business process analysis, data quality management, implementation and maintenance support
- Good knowledge of business process improvement frameworks, data modelling, system solutions, integration and technical design
- Possess initiative in analyzing problems, recommending solutions, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Only Singaporean or PR need apply
2 vacancies available, please advise which position you will be relevant
- Position 1 : SAP Finance Integration, experience in Purchasing / Procurement related project and has lead a team
- Position 2 : Document or Content Management related project, experience in products such as Documentum, Captiva, SharePoint and has project management
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please email updated resume in MS WORD Format to: email@example.com
For enquires, please call your friendly Consultant, Eunice, at 6590 9938 / 9644 1983 for a confidential discussion.
For quicker processing of your email application,
Please indicate “System Analyst <YOUR NAME>” in the subject heading.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent photo
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers/available-jobs
Your Success is Our AchieVement!