- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Windows, VMWare
(24 months Agency Contract)
The Wintel Engineer manages the requirements gathering, design, development and implementation for Windows base project, manage resources to maintain the group competency level for projects implementation and customer account support.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration.
- Involved in employee selection and periodic training.
- Provide guidance and consultancy support for project implementations.
- Provide/create designs and solutions utilizing the various network topologies on stipulated requirements.
- Requirements gathering, design, development and implementation of new network implementation projects.
- Assist sales and pre-sales in technical solutions pertaining to network technologies.
- Able to understand and visualize the application architecture encompassing the relationship with other infrastructure components, e.g. databases and applications.
- Manage team competency level for smooth deliveries of projects.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Windows System Administration
- At least 3 years’ experience in virtualization technology, Vmware administration
- Security patch/fix management and deployment
- Active Directory administration
- Deployment and installation of Windows Server 2003/2008