- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: teamwork skills, Communications skills
- Drive and promote the Talent Development “brand” across the Asia region through collaboration with key stakeholders
- Develop and facilitate tailored interventions to build high performing teams aligned to business strategy and global Human Capital (HR) direction
- Work with the competency team to champion technical employee development
- Provide advice to staff and leaders regarding development opportunities and processes
- Manage and support local, regional and global Talent Development projects as required
- Rollout and management of flagship development programs
- Manage local relationships with industry accrediting bodies and promote the benefits of accreditation to employees and managers
- As the ideal candidate you will be an advocate of change, have a passion for corporate learning and development, with a strong client service focus and outstanding communication skills. Your passion and proven track record in facilitation and learning design of relevant learning programs will be critical to your success in this role. Your experience within a similar consulting environment across the Asia region will be highly beneficial.
- You will have previous learning, training and development experience that is supported by a relevant tertiary qualification in adult education/learning, workplace training, assessment or coaching.
- In return for your skills we offer you the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, with on-going professional support and development in an environment where initiative is rewarded. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application by searching for job number 892800 under the careers tab at www.aurecongroup.com