- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: sales, business development, recruitment
As an Talent Executive, you will build and extend your networks of candidates and engage with clients about both executive search and other HR services.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with current and potential clients as well as with candidates in your market or business function.
- Work with both international and local client companies to conduct recruitment orders.
- Search resumes, screen candidates, conduct interviews, prepare candidates shortlists and closing cases for clients.
- Manage the expectations from both clients and candidates to ensure the right matches.
- Keep track of candidates' movement in the market and do talent mapping to increase the market intelligence update
- Reaching your individual sales target.
Here is what you can expect when you join our team as a Talent Executive:
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your financial well-being and your future.
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter
Please send in a copy of your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No.: 12C5983
Registration No: R1113917