DFS is the world’s leading luxury retailer catering to the traveling public. DFS operates around the world and has more than 6,500 employees in our offices, DFS Gallerias, airport shops, and other stores.
We are known for exceptional people delivering a superior integrated customer experience to our clients who desire exceptional luxury products sold in an innovative shopping environment.
The Talent Profile Analyst conducts and analyzes approved interviews for candidates and existing staff in a call centre environment. Interviewing across a wide range of roles around the globe, the Talent Profile Analyst provides a complete and objective view of the employee or candidate’s talent profile for the local Talent Management teams in the candidate’s preferred first language of communication.
· Conduct structured phone interviews with global candidates requested by country Talent
· Provide comprehensive analysis report on the candidate’s fit for the position and
· Maintain effective interview schedules to respond to country needs, communicating
interview results and responsible for overall interview turnaround time.
· Talent Profile Analysts are required to be certified annually in conducting corporate-
approved interviews with all candidates.
· Active participation in Talent Management related projects and process improvement
· Ensure interviews are strictly adhered with DFS and Talent Management Confidentiality
requirements, and in accordance with Privacy and Employment laws in the respective
Diploma in Business, Human Resources Management or related preferred
· Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese to conduct
interviews in candidate’s preferred language
· Service-oriented with excellent communication skills and clear pronunciation.
· Outstanding organizational skills and meticulous to details.
· Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and applications/programs
For Part Time Position:
· To commit permanently from Mondays to Fridays from 1pm to 5pm