- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Finance
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Group Tax/GST Returns, Group consolidation of accounts, Financial Reporting Standards (FRS) , SAP, Microsoft Office
Salary : Up to $5k
Reporting to Finance Manager and prepare and review tax computation, tax planning and assisting in Group consolidation of accounts. Details as follows:-
- Prepare monthly tax computation.
- Review of monthly Group taxation to ensure that the tax provision numbers are correctly captured in the individual company’s book.
- Review of annual Group tax return filing
- Prepare tax planning.
- Attending to tax queries raised by the tax authorities and replying thereto.
- Provide timely reminder of deadlines.
- Review of quarterly Group GST return filing.
- To handle few companies’ closing and ensure that the closing is completed within the stipulated timelines.
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with external auditors for statutory audit
- Assisting in preparing the Group consolidation of accounts.
- Keeping and tending to all statistics survey for several companies within the Group
- Analysis of vessels operating accounts on monthly basis.
- Review the sales invoices and monitoring the debts collection
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager.
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in Tax Consultant Firm / Group Consolidation in listed companies.
- Familiar with tax computation, tax planning and relevant tax issues.
- Familiar with financial reporting standards (FRS) & relevant accounting standards
- Meticulous, analytical and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and leadership traits with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP experience is preferred.
- A team player with initiative, as well as the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess good spoken and written English skills with the ability to communicate with Chinese speaking associates
- Singaporeans/PRs may apply
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MOM License No: 11C5188