- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Singapore tax compliance
• Quarterly tax reporting;
• Reviewing, updating and arranging of tax checklist for various entities;
• Submission of estimate chargeable income to IRAS;
• Annual tax returns and tax computations;
• Reviewing Notices of Assessment issued by IRAS;
• Attending to IRAS queries;
• Reviewing contracts for services and advising on withholding tax implications;
• Assisting on ad-hoc tax projects and tax initiatives.
• Degree in Accountancy or relevant professional qualification with at least 4 - 5 years’ experience gained in taxation.
• Possess working knowledge and experience in Singapore tax compliance work.
• Good team-player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to multi-task and thrive within a fast-paced and highly challenging environment.
• Meticulous with strong analytical skills.
With a competitive remuneration and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format(DO NOT send PDF format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
EA Licence No: R1324570