- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Early Childhood Education, Education
- Skills: Teaching - General, Communications skills
- Childcare teachers prepare and conduct lessons based on school curriculum.
- Nurture young with right values.
- Ensure the safety and hygiene of children and carry out routine care duties.
- Maintain good communication and rapport with parents.
- Passion for children
- Team player
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedicated and motivated
- Singaporeans / Singaporean PRs preferred.
- Certificate or Diploma in pre-school teaching.
- Fluent in spoken and written English or Chinese (to liaise with Chinese speaking children).
- Work experience in a childcare environment would be an added advantage
- Candidates without pre-school qualifications but with O-Levels may be considered for Assistant positions.
- Experienced teachers may be considered for senior teaching positions and remunerated accordingly.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call 93380435 or 97440878, providing these information:
- Brief description of yourself
- Contact details
- Relevant experience
- Earliest available date