- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Admin & Office Services
Industry:Financial Services/Investment Banking
Job Category/Function:HR & GA/Executive Assistant/Secretary, HR & GA/General Administration
Salary:SGD 48000.00 - 54000.00
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally renowned financial institution. To support their continuing success, they are now in a search of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy challenges to join their dynamic team.
The Team Administrator/ Secretary will be support 25 bankers for the Investment Banking Division.
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support to a team of bankers.
- Extensive calendar management.
- Scheduling, updating travel arrangements and visas application.
- Preparing Travel and Expense reports.
- Handling high volume of phone calls, receiving and redirecting clients and visitors.
- Maintaining time management system and filing system.
- Co-coordinating internal and external client meetings.
- Support visiting bankers.
- Various administrative tasks or ad hoc tasks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Team Administrator/ Secretary should meet the following requirements:
- Possess at least Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration or an equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience and MNC environment.
- Able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks and multi-tasking.
- Demonstrates dependability, sense of urgency and meticulous.
- Highly organized and able to manage conflicting priorities.
- Display professional telephone etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin are essential to liaise with various clienteles.
- Able to confidential information diplomatically.
- Proficiency in commonly used Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Adaptable with ability to cope with high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Available to start work Immediately or within short notice.