- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communication skills
You are responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director such as handling phone calls and enquiries, organising calendar schedule, arranging appointments and meetings as well as managing expense claims and travel arrangement. You are required to assist the Customers Division in administrative duties, including maintaining of proper documentation, handling data-entry and filing duties. You are also expected to perform any other duties as assigned.
- GCE ‘A’ Level/ Diploma qualification with credits in English and Mathematics.
- Independent, enthusiastic and reliable
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with various stakeholders
For job applications, you may submit your resume/other relevant documents via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may send your resume to our address at:
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Limited
No. 1 Joo Koon Circle
#13-01 FairPrice Hub
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your resume to us, you will be deemed to have consented to the collection, use, processing and disclosure of your personal data by NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd for the purpose of assessing your suitability for positions which may be available in NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd or its related companies.