- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Admin & Office Services
Job Category/Function:HR & GA/Executive Assistant/Secretary, HR & GA/Executive Assistant/Secretary
Salary:SGD 36000.00 - 45000.00
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned organization in Telecommunication industry. Due to their business needs, they are now in a search of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy challenges to join their dynamic team.
The Team Secretary will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support in the Strategic Relations Department.
- Arrange travel bookings for the team.
- Collate/ prepare meeting and presentation materials, facilitate meeting agendas and assist in producing reports and other documents.
- Receive and respond to appointment requests, event invitations, courtesy calls and visitors.
- Arrange appointments, coordinate conference calls and complex meetings.
- Maintain files and records, update databases, and process expense claims and invoices in a timely fashion.
- Perform daily media monitoring.
-Regularly monitor and, as required upon approval, update online and offline communications platforms and materials.
- Support the department in managing corporate events.
- Facilitate expense claims, maintain files and other record systems.
- May be required to handle other administrative and/or corporate communications duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Team Secretary should meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Business Administration or an equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years related working experience in providing administrative support to senior management in a corporate environment.
- Previous experience to support in corporate communications/ media function will be highly advantageous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Words, Excel and Power Point).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin to liaise with respective counterparts.
- Highly organized, tactful, diplomatic and keep confidential discreetly.
- Ability to multi-task, good in coordination, meticulous and team player.
- Committed to work on the entire duration.
- Available to start work Immediately or within short notice period.