- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communication skills
- Responsible for all technical activities of local & regional projects, and direct report to Technical Manager
- Involve in pre-sales, deployment and maintenance support of the projects.
- Technical interface to customer/channel/internal stakeholders, and provide technical presentation and training to customer.
- Project management or coordination with customer/vendor/partner on pre-sales activity, system deployment, validation, post-sales activity and maintenance support.
- Provide (on-site) 1st level support and troubleshooting of product deployed to customers.
- Occasional travel within the country/region is required.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science with 3-5 years experience in sales in IT or banking card products and solutions
Experience and other requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- 2 to 3 years' experience in computer security, public key infrastructures, IT and Java Programming
- Highly motivated and active
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Willing to travel