- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marine Engineering
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Implement EHS, QA, QS and Risk Management in accordance with FT's and the Contract requirements.
FEATURE-TEC SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Feature-Tec Co., Ltd. is one of leading filtration and Separation Company. We focus on providing TOTAL SOLUTIONS to industrial customers. Our products and services are covered Oil and Gas, Petroleum, Automotive, Fine Chemical, Electronics, Food and Beverage industries etc. Feature-tec has four manufacturing plants and 15 distributors around the world. In order to support SEA market, Singapore Company is now expanding.
Please visit our website via http://www.feature-tec.com.sg
Technical Manager (Singapore)
- Take full responsibility for technical support to sales in SEA market, especially in Oil & Gas, petroleum market.
- Work closely with HQ technical team and other global supplier on technical issue trouble shooting, preparation & submission of major EPC tender.
- Organize technical negotiation with clients and Support the commercial department with particular reference to complex/EPC bids.
- Develop Singapore technical support and project management capabilities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree or Doctorate (PhD) in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Marine) or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience and 3 year(s) of supervisor experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Oil / Gas or equivalent. Job role in Supervisor / Team Lead or equivalent.
- Establish lines of communication within the project organization and towards partners, sub-contractors, suppliers and the Client.
- Implement EHS, QA, QS and Risk Management in accordance with FT's and the Contract requirements.
- Ensure quality, safety, progress and cost control and initiate necessary corrective actions as and when required.
- Use good people management and network abilities to establish a positive team spirit. Inspire the project team members as well as the part of the matrix organization supporting the project.
- Applicants should be Singaporean citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
2 Full-Time positions available.