- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building, Project and Facilities Management , Real Estate
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Fire Safety
You will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the building, technical inspections & audits, supervising contractors on project & rectification works, etc. You will investigate, check and analyse reported breakdowns & faults to determine their cause for the prevention of future occurrences.
- Diploma in Building Services Engineering / Real Estate / Facilities Management / Intelligent Building Technology / M & E or equivalent
- 2 years’ of relevant working experience
- Candidate who possess with Fire Safety Manager Certificate will be an added advantage
- Pro-active, independent, able to work with minimal supervision and perform under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Service orientated mindset
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications are treated with strict confidence
Please visit our website for the most current list of job advertisements:
Job seekers are welcomed to apply for as many job postings that are of interest to them.