- Salary: 3000 - 4000
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering & Technology Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Sales, Communications skills
This person will report to the General Manager, based in Singapore.
If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in technical sales, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a fast- growing company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits. You will be primarily responsible for sales revenue and profit growth of the company portfolio within the Food & Beverage industry. A relatively new application area for the company, the Food & Beverage sector is a key strategic objective for the company globally. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a primary emphasis on converting strategic major accounts. In addition, you must build long-term relationships with a new customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing system assurance programs, and selling new technologies.
- Identify, develop and execute sales and business development strategy targeting the Food & Beverage sector for the company in SE Asia
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs, recommending continuous improvement and innovation plans that will grow sales within the assigned territory.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in Major Accounts
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively promote the company innovations and technologies
Basic Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- Willing to travel regularly to support the Asian sales territory
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences
- 5+ years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of food and beverage production lines, boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Account leadership experience that includes engaging with multi-level plants or facilities management
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task in an autonomous role