- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: AutoCAD
- Review customers’ applications requirement and design appropriate standard or custom products.
- Develop drawings and design documents to support sales and engineering needs.
- Support all aspects of customer requirement during the quotation process to ensure customers’ order expectations are met.
- Responsible for resolving customers’ engineering and quality related issues.
- In charge of handling products’ and suppliers’ quality, perform process audits, etc.
- Assist in sourcing / procurement of mechanical parts to support new and existing projects and submission of first article inspection reports to customers.
- Take charge and lead new and existing product development and assist in various sales & marketing initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Min. Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering with 2 - 3 years relevant mechanical design and drafting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must possess good knowledge of AutoCAD and general manufacturing processes.
- Ability to work under tight schedule / pressure, independent and resourceful in resolving engineering and quality problems.
- Highly self-motivated and resourceful with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and possess excellent organizational skills.
- Possess own vehicle
Please submit your detail resume along with salary expectations to:
Attention - The HR Manager