- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Customer Service
Industry:Technology/Online/Computer Hardware & Peripherals
Job Category/Function:Internal IT/IT Support/Helpdesk
Salary:SGD 42000.00 - 48000.00
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned MNC and a global leader in electronics products. As they are in the midst of rapid growth in Singapore, they are now in a search of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy challenges to join their dynamic team.
The Technical Service Support will report under APAC Technical Service Provider Support.
- Provide front line support via live web-chat support and email for technicians in Asia Pacific region.
- Own, analyze, research and respond to problem escalations in a timely fashion.
- Identify potential engineering issues and/or trends in escalations by ongoing analysis and tracking of escalations, and/or analysis of reports.
- Works cross functionally with other teams to ensure business needs are addressed and customer satisfaction maximized.
- Provide data to management and internal stakeholders.
- Meet core team competency requirements such as customer satisfaction goals, team metrics, Engineering outcomes and certification.
- In depth understanding of organizational goals and active participation in achievement of those goals.
- Work closely with and support Engineering team.
- Takes responsibility for tasks and decisions as documented in all processes and procedures.
- Update processes, training and procedures as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The Technical Service Support should meet the following requirements:
- Possess at least Diploma/ Degree in Computer Studies / Information Technology or an equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar technical role.
- Experience in resolving technical, systems and/or perception issues with customers.
- Strong customer service focus and enthusiasm for achieving excellence.
- Technically minded and IT savvy, with the ability to quickly understand, converse with fluency and provide solutions to the intended audience.
- Exceptional troubleshooting methodology, both procedural and technical.
- Positive, collaborative and mature work attitude.
- Demonstrate technical service and support skills in the course of handling queries from the start of issue right through to final resolution.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written: English and Korean due to role supporting respective countries.
- Available to start work Immediately or within short notice period.