- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Economics
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Aircraft Structure, Aircraft Maintenance
- Provide technical advises on structural related defects to client and MRO.
- Timely report of defects to MRO and assist in the corrective action to improve TAT.
- Conduct technical investigations as required and suggests areas for optimization.
- Representing MRO and Customer Support Department as main point of contact for client.
- Generate and disseminate Technical Report and update stakeholders accordingly.
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the Aviation MRO industry.
- Experience in Aircraft Structure maintenance is an advantage.
- Self-driven individual with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
To apply, please forward your resume in words format (and indicate "Technical Services Engineer " in subject) to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1) Availability / Notice period
2) Current and Expected salary
3) Recent photograph
Thank you for your application.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reis Thien (R1547487)
Jobsite.com Pte Ltd (Reg: 00C3461)