- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Management, IT, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Technical
Reporting to the Manager of E-Ops Section in Technical Services department, the candidate is primarily responsible for implementing and providing post-production support on the Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) systems for operational crew (flight, cabin and maintenance crew) and the related ground systems.
Key work scope includes:
- Managing the resolution of EFB related problems in any of these areas: Onboard applications, Ground software, Air-to-ground communications software
- System administration of the EFB Ground software
- Supporting operations for new aircraft delivery equipped with EFB and EFB upgrade
- Implementation of new EFB and related products
- Reviewing and improving operational processes
The candidate should:
- Possess at least a Degree in IT or Electronics Engineering or any discipline related to either IT or Electronics Engineering.
- Preferably have at least 3 years of project management experience. Experience in the aviation industry, especially EFB will be an asset.
- Be able to work independently and also a good team member. Since the job requires interaction with various user departments, good interpersonal skills will be necessary.
- Be able to analyze, diagnose a problem and provide an effective solution
- Be able to supervise staff under his charge with clear instructions on the work assignment
- Be prepared to work extended hours to resolve operational problems related to EFB
Please complete a copy of our online application form and submit it via our recruitment system.
We thank all applicants for their interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore