- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Experience in handling AHTS vessel, Microsoft Office, Knowledge of ship system, machinery working principle , Troubleshooting & rectification of failure for vessel machineries
Salary : Up to $5k
- Reporting to General Manager - Fleet to support Engineering with evaluation of warranty claims including liaising with Charter and Supplier to resolve claims.
- Effectively implement maintenance programs for vessel and evaluate the supplies of spare/stores for vessel.
- Ensure all marine shipboard safety and environmental policies are carried out in accordance with international regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting and rectification of failure for vessel machineries.
- Knowledge of ship system, machinery working principle, class requirements.
- Monitor and ensure all vessels comply with factory/class/charterer requirement.
- Monitor and approve supplies of ship technical stores/spares and monitor deliveries.
- Close monitoring of vessel’s daily status minimizing downtime.
- Attend to vessel dry docking and afloat repairs.
- Superintendent for Accommodation Barges, work barges and OSV.
- Min Diploma/Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering with at least 2-3 years working experience in handling AHTS vessel
- Good working knowledge of ship system, machinery working principle and class requirements.
- Good command of English for both written and spoken.
- Strong interpersonal skills, hands-on and positive work attitude.
- Pleasant personality with strong customer service orientation.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office program.
- Possess Class 3 driving license
- Sailing experience is a must
- Singaporean/PR/Malaysian may apply
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MOM License No: 11C5188