- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Information Technology
Industry:Technology/Online/Computer Hardware & Peripherals
Job Category/Function:Internal IT/IT Support/Helpdesk, Technology/Technical Consultancy
Salary:SGD 36000.00 - 38400.00
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned MNC and a global leader in electronics products. As they are in the midst of rapid growth, they are now in a search of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy challenges to join their dynamic team.
The Korean Speaking Technical Support Advisor is responsible for customer recovery and retention via phone and email and has the authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a customer.
- Provide first level technical support to customers and resolve their technical and application queries.
- Manage escalated issues and route to appropriate resources where appropriate.
- Promote and process sales for hardware, software and service offerings and register customer information into the databases.
- Experienced Technical Support Advisors will also have an opportunity to mentor new staff when needed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Korean Speaking Technical Support Advisor should meet the following requirements:
- Possess at least Diploma/ Degree or an equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in contact centre or customer-facing experience
- Solid customer handling and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
- Technical aptitude and quick learning on new applications
- Competent in speaking and writing English and native level Korean due to support required in respective country
- Proactive, self-starter and disciplined in working in a timely manner
- Conscientious and pays attention to details
- Resilience to work under aggressive time commitment
- Committed to work on a flexible schedule, including shift work and weekends where necessary
- Available to start work Immediately or within short notice period