Sakae hungry to bring more than sushi to its table
SME body calls for framework to certify student employees
Neo CEO has an appetite for good food and business expansion
Productivity not a priority among most firms: KPMG
Workshop & Seminar
< 5 Applicants
COMRADE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Business Services / Consulting
Accounts Receivable & Payable General invoice, purchasing and delivery order Key in accounting report
• Attend technical issues on Video Intelligence Surveillance Systems on site or via email or phone.
• Trouble shoot and seek efficient and effective local technical solutions on reported software problems and product gaps.
• Analyze defective products and conduct local product testing.
• Some overseas travelling may be required.
• Must possess minimum a Diploma in Electronics & Communication/Computer /Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in technical support.
• Matured, Self-motivated and has the ability to work independently.
• Able to multi-task with a “can-do” attitude.
• Must be conversant in English, written & spoken.
• Good communications skill and able to communicate with people of all levels.
• Working experience with operating systems and networks (Windows, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL & TCP/IP) will be an add advantage.
At STJobs, your ideal job isn't hard to find.