- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Technical support
• Attend technical issues on Video Intelligence Surveillance Systems on site or via email or phone.
• Trouble shoot and seek efficient and effective local technical solutions on reported software problems and product gaps.
• Analyze defective products and conduct local product testing.
• Some overseas travelling may be required.
• Must possess minimum a Diploma in Electronics & Communication/Computer /Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in technical support.
• Matured, Self-motivated and has the ability to work independently.
• Able to multi-task with a “can-do” attitude.
• Must be conversant in English, written & spoken.
• Good communications skill and able to communicate with people of all levels.
• Working experience with operating systems and networks (Windows, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL & TCP/IP) will be an add advantage.
- Gender - Male
- Mobility - Occasionally need to travel
- Office - Toh Guan
- Driving License - Preferred
- Industries - NCS or ST Electronics etc
- Singaporean & PR need to apply