Top of the class despite personal setbacks
Flexible work policies raise risk of cyber attacks: survey
Career success despite lack of academic cert
Skills learnt in NS may get work certification
Workshop & Seminar
< 5 Applicants
COMRADE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Business Services / Consulting
Accounts Receivable & Payable General invoice, purchasing and delivery order Key in accounting report
• Attend technical issues on Video Intelligence Surveillance Systems on site or via email or phone.
• Trouble shoot and seek efficient and effective local technical solutions on reported software problems and product gaps.
• Analyze defective products and conduct local product testing.
• Some overseas travelling may be required.
• Must possess minimum a Diploma in Electronics & Communication/Computer /Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in technical support.
• Matured, Self-motivated and has the ability to work independently.
• Able to multi-task with a “can-do” attitude.
• Must be conversant in English, written & spoken.
• Good communications skill and able to communicate with people of all levels.
• Working experience with operating systems and networks (Windows, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL & TCP/IP) will be an add advantage.
At STJobs, your ideal jobs isn't hard to find.