- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Food Science and Technology , Bioengineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: -
Our client - provides diagnostic solutions for agricultural, food, and feed industries, with offices in the US, Asia, Europe, and South America.
- A key technical expert and is responsible to provide advanced technical solutions support to customers for the deployment of applications in food safety/diagnostics solutions industry.
- Responsible for providing technical support for sales team - technical troubleshooting (both in-house and on-site).
- Responsible to organize events like technical training and education programs, workshop, congresses and train users on the correct method of using the company products.
- Coordinates with relevant Product Managers in product launches.
- Gather market feedback on marketing activities and products’ satisfaction.
- Assist in the regional planning/support.
- Diploma/ Degree in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Food Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience in relevant industries (e.g. food/service labs/pharmaceuticals)
- Strong technical background in food safety testing; preferably in microbiology/pathogens.
- Able to assimilate and communicate complex technical information
- Able to work independently and deliver results under pressure
- Willing to travel in the region to support Sales.
Interested applicants please apply by emailing your updated english resume to email@example.com
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)