- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Good Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Provide frontline maintenance support for M&E System in the car parks and commercial venues within the Sports Hub. Perform preliminary troubleshooting and rectification of M&E issues.
- Coordinate with contractors to perform repair and replacement works.
- Prepare and submit M&E maintenance reports.
- Carry out periodic preventive maintenance of M&E systems according to a master schedule.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical/Air-conditioning/Building Services.
- At least 1- 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A team player, motivated and service oriented.
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours
- 7 Full-Time position(s) available.