- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Building
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills , Communications skills
- Conduct daily inspection of M&E equipment and conduct minor repair & replacement works.
- Responsible for operation and control of electrical installation including all shutdown, breakdown of electrical supply, termination and re-energizing of all works
- Respond and attend to client feedback on any M&E breakdown.
- Supervise and monitor M&E contractors works.
- Event Support
- Candidate must posses at least a NITEC or Higher NITEC in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience is required for this position
- Able to work on shifts including Saturdays.