- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Structure and facility maintenance
• Conducts preventive maintenance on all specialised equipment employed by the Club and carries out corrective maintenance on equipment breakdown.
• Coordinates with contractors on project work or routine servicing.
• Troubleshoots and restores faulty equipment or related to that responsible by the Electronics Section.
• To carry out maintenance services and pre-race checks to ensure that the equipment are in good operating condition.
• NITEC in Engineering (Electronic).
• 1-2 years of working experience in maintainance services.
• Must be able to read building plan and analyze schematic drawings on electronic installation.
• Good knowledge in the operation and maintenance of building services.
Interested applicants kindly send in detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 'Quick Apply'