- Salary: 2000 - 2800
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: technician
• Attractive Salary Package
• Company Benefits & Incentives
Interested applicants can also send your resume to ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Play a pivotal role in providing technical support to pre-sales, on-site demonstrations ( include coverage testing ), implementation of communication system solutions which actively involvement in initial set-up, installation and commissioning of equipment.
- Take lead in supporting after-sales service by responding to trouble-shooting and solving of communication equipment failures at customer’s operating sites.
- Provide technical guidance / coaching to technicians in performing communication equipment service and repair within the company’s service center. Also co-ordinate with factory in managing RMA; ( Request for Material Authorization ).
- Establish a comprehensive on-site service and maintenance program which effectively minimize unplanned equipment downtime.
- Develop and establish training roadmap in beefing up the skill-set of service technicians.
- Submit monthly technical report pertinent to service and maintenance of customers’ communication systems and performance report with regard to serviceability and repair turn-around time at the service center.
Registration Number: R1770253
EA License Number: 14C7279