- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Analytical skills, Communication skills, Customer service
- Perform calibration on instruments
- Generation of reports.
- Liaising with customers as and when necessary.
- Incoming job management.
- Responsible for inventory management and updating.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Min NITEC / Higher NITEC.
- Good working attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Possesses an analytical mindset.
- Able to speak English and Mandarin to liaise with customers.
- Team player and able to work independently when required.
- Customer Oriented.
- Singaporeans and SPRs may apply.
- Candidate without working experience are welcome as training will be provided.