- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Technical support, Customer service
Your primary role in the Engineering team is to execute the daily routine, periodic and preventive maintenance works for the hotel’s building, facilities and equipment with high level of workmanship aligned to hotel’s SOP.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to) attending to all maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner, ensure efficient energy consumption and continuously provide a safe and comfortable environment and facilities to our internal and external guests.
- Minimum NTC 3 / NTC 2 / Industrial Technician Certificate in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably 1 - 5 years of relevant working experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Candidate with Electrical worker license will be advantageous.