- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Building
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Electrical , M&E, Building Maintenance, Technical repair
Our client, a well-known and established Property and Building Management company is inviting suitably qualified candidates fill the position as a Technician (M&E/ Property/ Commercial/Residential).
- Attending to tenants' enquiries and maintain good relationship with tenants.
- Attend to M&E works and resolve technical defects/ breakdown of the building (ACMV, Lift, electrical systems, plumbing, mechnical and related systems)
- Responsible for general/routine maintenance and upkeep of buildings.
- Supervise and coordinate all repair and mainenance works with contractors.
- Able to work independently with hands-on approach.
- Possess a NITEC/ Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering/ Building Services/ Facilities Management or any relevant field
- Min 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in Building/Facilities maintenance (Technical).
- Independent and able to perform under pressure.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- Singaporean/ Singapore PR/ Malaysian ONLY
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD Format to: email@example.com
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Availability to commence work
• Recent photo
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers