- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: troubleshoot
- Able to operate CMM machine and provide measurement services. He/She should have knowledge of GD&T and be able to read 2D engineering drawings.
- Able to operate simple machines - Lathe, milling machine and bench drill.
- Able to operate 3D printer and provide support to engineers in making 3D prototypes. OJT is provided for specific 3D printers
- Possess ITE or N-level certificate
- Hands on person with good aptitude to learning new technology
- Able to work closely with Engineers to provide support.
- Able to take initiative and possess good discipline to ensure model shop is in neat and tidy condition at all times.
*Kindly send most updated CV in Words Format & state expected salary to:
Subject Head: Technician(Printers/Machines)