- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Mechanical Engineering & Economics, Building
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Structure and facility maintenance, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
Job ID: 5105150
- Perform assigned maintenance/repair work orders in M&E, infrastructure and building services related works.
- Perform day-to-day inspection, data logging, corrective and preventive maintenance on facilities and system including electrical, mechanical, painting works etc.
- Operate and manage the Building Management System.
- Manage and supervise contractors on construction/renovation/repair of facility system.
- Diploma/Higher Nitec/Nitec in Electrical/Mechanical/Plumbing/Refrigeration or Building Certificate from a recognized training institute.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in plant facility, hospitality, property management operation & maintenance environment. Fresh graduate may apply.
- Able to interpret blueprints, technical drawings & sketches to calculate requirements.
- Able to perform 12 hour rotating shifts.