- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience in a CIM manufacturing environment
- Trouble-shoot and resolve AMHS related operation issues in the line.
- Monitor AMHS and MCS operation performance.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly system backup and maintenance.
- Generate and collect daily AMHS utilization report.
- Conduct AMHS operation training to the users.
- Support other IT related issues.
- ITC/NTC2/NTC3 in Electronics & Computer / Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience in a CIM manufacturing environment
Able to perform 12-hour rotating or swing shift.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Good team player.
Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Basic mechanical fitting and assembly experienced