- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Experience in metal machining, fixture & tooling, Computer literate
Oil & Gas Industry
- Provide tooling and CNC programme to Shopfloor.
- Manage tooling inventory.
- Source for new tooling and conduct tool testing.
- Troubleshoot tooling issue in the Shopfloor.
- Receive, store and issue handtools, machine tools, dies, materials and equipment in Warehouse.
- Issue tools and equipment to workers. Maintain records of tools and equipment issued and returned.
- Receive, unpack and store incoming tools and equipment. Requisite stock to replenish inventory.
- Inspect and measure tools and equipment for defects and wear, visually or using a micrometer. Report damage or wear to Supervisor.
- Repair, service and lubricate tools and equipment.
- Mark and identify tools and equipment using identification tag, stamp or electric marking.
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in metal machining, fixture and tooling application
- NTC-2 Metal Machining or Precision Machining
- Computer skills, e.g. knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Singaporeans and PRs only.
CLICK HERE to apply