- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Real Estate
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: M&E maintenance, occupational health & safety, Electrical and Mechanical works, Technical repairs, Building Maintenance
• Attending to tenants' enquiries and maintain good relationship with tenants.
• Attend to electrical, plumbing, mechnical and related systems breakdown of the building.
• Responsible for general/routine maintenance and upkeep of buildings.
• Supervise and coordinate all repair and mainenance works with contractors.
• Able to work independently with hands-on approach.
- Possess a NITEC/ Diploma in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering/ Building Services/ Facilities Management or any relevant field
- Min 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in Building Maintenance.
- Independent and able to perform under pressure.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- Fresh Graduates/ Entry Level applicants are welcome to apply.
- Singaporean & Singapore PR
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD Format to: email@example.com
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Availability to commence work
• Recent photo
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers