- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Network security, Network administration, Windows Server 2003/2008, CISCO, Firewall & Security, Avaya, PABX, VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), Turret, IPC, Etrali, BT, bloomberg, reuter, MCSE, MCITP, MSDBA, MCSA, CCNP
Our client, well-known and established Technology Solution companys specialising in technology provision, management and support for Financial Services Industry, is inviting suitably qualified candidates fill the position as Technology Analyst.
- Provide workplace technical support (Break/Fix) to clients on request in the following areas: networks, servers, desktop systems, Blackberry devices, voice and market data systems
- Work with clients’ global IT teams on hardware/software installation, system implementation and upgrade projects
- Coordinate with IT vendors for the provision of hardware/software installation and maintenance services
- Provide 1st-3rd level support, either at client sites or from office.
- Perform MAC (moves, adds and changes) tasks at client sites
- Provide support services during out of usual coverage hours when necessary
- Remain contactable out of hours by mobile phone and Blackberry
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with at least three years of solid experience in user support of networking infrastructure, desktop systems and servers.
- Knowledge and practical experience in the following areas: Microsoft platforms (Windows, Windows Server/Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007, BES), Cisco networking (firewalls, LAN, VLAN, WAN, VPN)
- Knowledge and practical experience of supporting Blackberry devices
- Working experience in a banking office/trading floor environment is preferred
- Knowledge of PABX & VoIP systems (Avaya, Cisco), dealerboard (turret) systems (IPC, Etrali, BT), market data platforms (Bloomberg, Reuters), and IT security would be an advantage.
- Able to work independently, but forming part of a team, under pressure in fast-paced environment, willing to work extended hours.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Certifications: Holding any of the following: Microsoft MCSE/MCITP/MSDBA/MCSA, Cisco CCNP, would be an advantage.
- Singaporean or Singapore PR ONLY
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD Format to: email@example.com
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Availability to commence work
• Recent photo
For more job listings, please visit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers