- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer service, Telephone support, Communications skills
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate must be goal and action-oriented person with the ability and desire to work towards activity and revenue targets within a meritocratic environment.
- He/ She must also have strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage an audience.
- A rewarding job function as product and sales techniques training/coaching will be provided in-house or via vendor-driven level.
- Perform outbound sales calls to customer based on existing database/new databases and other avenue to generate leads or sales.
- Deliver and reading from scripts that describe products and services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or services.
- Contact businesses or provide individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services. Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted, work and details accuracy is key in this role.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephones directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements or doing follow-up calls on all the leads given.
- Maintain records of contacts, accounts and orders
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow-up initial sales contacts
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
- Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
The telemarketing services offered :
- Lead Generation/Qualification
- Phone Sales
- Seminar Registration
- List Cleaning/Database Update
- Market Research
- Direct Mail Follow-up
- Trade Show Follow-up
- B2B or B2C Product/Service Selling
- Singaporean / PR are welcomed to apply for this opportunity
- At least a high school, diploma or its equivalent.
- Willing to learn attitude, 1 year experience in IT industry would be advantangous
- Fluent and effective in communicating with people over the telephone
- Has a strong telephone personality skills
- Have a pleasant personality, patience enough and enjoy talking to people
- Salary is on commission basis and is directly affected by the volume of sales they made
- The remuneration can be attractive if you perform well .