- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Excellent telephone etiquette and good voice.
Located within the Central Business District and positioned as an International Business Hotel. At this time, we are seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and dynamic individual to join our opening team as:
The successful candidate will report to the Communications Supervisor, works closely internally as a department and also with all other departments.
- Maintain a complete knowledge of scheduled daily activities, in-house groups, hotel extension numbers, wireless handsets and mobile numbers carried by hotel personnel, all special requests ( DND, screen calls, NRG etc), hours of operation of each outlet, features and services provided by the hotel.
- Report maintenance faults and damage to telephone, fax machines and other areas pertaining to the department.
- Maintain Inventory Record of telephones within the hotel.
- Attend promptly to all guest complaints and requests.
- Ensure that the telephone consoles are never unmanned
- Document all guest requests, complaints or problems immediately and notify designated department/personnel for resolving the situation.
- Follow up within 10 minutes to ensure completion and guest satisfaction.
Education & Work Experience
- Speaks fluent English.
- Experience in Service Industry especially hotels for 1-2 years.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and good voice.
If you have the enthusiasm and dedication to join and assist our pre-opening team in positioning Carlton City as a leading hotel in Singapore’s CBD, kindly email or write to us at the contact details below. Please include the position applied for in the email subject line and include a detailed resume with your current and expected salary.
The Director of Human Resource
Carlton Properties (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
1 Gopeng Street