- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Information Technology, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Confidence, Cross-Boundary Collaboration, Impact and Influence, Able to work under tight time frame
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese ect.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
Network Project Manager (Implementation)
One of the largest service and support networks in the industry, the Customer Service and Support (CSS) helps nearly 1 billion customers around the world each year. The organisation is responsible for providing the product groups with customer feedback and making sure customers are receiving world-class support and non-technical advice in currently 46 languages.
The Project Manager supports the Asia Time Zone in implementation of key projects. This role determines appropriate plans, manages implementation throughout all project phases, and identifies risks, issues, putting in place mitigation plans.
Job Responsibilities Implementation Management:
- Ensure coordinated scheduling and timely completion of the project activities across all work streams.
- Manage milestones and drive to on-time delivery and completion, allowing for successful implementation acrossAsiavendor sites.
- Define and maintain all regional processes and procedures as part of new initiative working closely together with regional Policy and Process & Tools Manager.
- Ensure core vendor activity is updated in Statement of Work (SOW) if the change is big enough, and provide ample warning if infrastructure requires adjusting.
- Coordinate the implementation of Program training within the outsourced vendor locations and ensure timely completion of this activity.
- Communicate status to stakeholders according to established service level agreements. Ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination, storage, and ultimate disposition of information.
- Produce and own the master schedule of project and initiatives for respective Line of Business, ensuring that all interdependencies are identified and factored into the master schedule.
Telephony Project Engineer (Telecoms)
A successful candidate will have strong & demonstrated PM skills and will use them to quickly assess the business and operational impacts of telephony and IVR projects, put together clear plans, milestones and roles/responsibilities, drive clear and timely communication up and across the org, and own managing projects to ensure stakeholder and resource teams are effective. This PM will also have a strong technical aptitude and curiosity to help ensure we can identify and mitigate issues and risks that are introduced with technology changes and multiple overlapping projects.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Manage project relationships across various internal and external groups
• Develop and manage project plans including key milestones, dependencies, roles and responsibilities
• Work with business to understand customer requirements and be the bridge between the business and technology teams
• Actively identify and drive resolution and/or mitigation of key issues and risks
• Manage project tradeoffs with respect to scope, schedule and resources/costs in conjunction with the business & technology teams
• Interface with carriers and other 3rd party telecommunications providers.
• Facilitate acceptance test planning and execution
• Effectively manage parallel projects and multiple interactions
• Provide clear and frequent communication regarding project status, key issues and risks
Other Job Responsibilities:
• Place orders with the carriers for new numbers, DNIS, etc.
• Build routing plans for new toll and toll free numbers.
• Ensure routing plans are up to date along with changes and additions.
• Schedule new routing plans, coordinate testing and validation.
• Support off-hour network issues including cutovers and maintenance.
• Maintain existing routing plans.
• Maintain documentation (e.g. routing plans, IVR flows, announcements, etc.).
• Manage time of day changes.
• Help drive Business Continuance Management (BCM) projects.
• Re-route calls if a network issue arises.
• Coordinate International related changes, including, but not limited to dial plan changes, ordering of new Toll and Toll Free Services (i.e. PSTN, GIS and ITFS), NIVR, circuits (i.e. E1).
• B.A. /B.S. degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in Operations, IT, Business Management or related discipline.
• Minimum of 2 years demonstrated technical project management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve results in an ambiguous and changing environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Prior telecommunications/telephony/IVR experience strongly preferred.
Telecommunication Test Engineer (Telecoms / Telephony)
Define test strategy and carry out testing of new products developed by the Company. Support peer Engineers in the deployment of new products and Telecom projects within Company’s Asia Pacific & Japan region.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a member of Company’s IT Communications Services organization you will be responsible for:
- Define test strategy based on new products introduction schedule
- Understand the customer scenario and designs test cases based on customer feedback
- Complete tasks on time and provides timely and accurate status updates and estimates
- Perform regression tests
- Track and document defects and reports bugs with basic reproduction steps
- Take responsibility for assigned tasks
- Escalate issues appropriately and track for completion
- Incorporate feedback from other disciplines in test plans
- Support peer engineers in projects deployment
- Perform technical support and troubleshooting
- Create and/or update documentations as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Good collaborative skills, ability to learn things quickly.
- Good planning, organizing, coordination and multi-tasking skills
- Good understanding of testing methodologies
- Meticulous, organize and good in tracking of issues and bug
- Strong passion for quality
- Able to work independently
- Good initiative and proactive
- Good communication skills, oral and written. Ability to communicate ideas, methodology, and tools to work with group members and project team.
- Willing to work on stagger working hours when need arises.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin/Chinese.
- Experienced user of the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Basic understanding of telecommunication technologies.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.