- Salary: 1500 - 2800
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine
- Skills: Laboratory
We are hiring QA lab technician to be outsourced to our client's place.
- Inspect incoming raw materials and components to ensure compliance with quality specifications, particularly ISO 13485:2003 and 21- CFR - 820.
- Perform manufacturing batch record and documentation review for completeness and accuracy prior to product release and/or closure
- Perform physical Nonconforming Material segregation and disposition per approved instructions.
- Perform inventory transactions in JDE as part of quality inspection and product release process.
- Maintain filing system for the outgoing inspection reports
- Min NITEC/Diploma in Biotechnology or any other equivalent certifications
- Able to start work immeidately or within a short noitce
- Prior experience in QA would be an added advantage
Interested Candidate do send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention your updated CVs to: Rachel E Hui En
Company Registration No: 99C4599