- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract, Internship
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer service
- Diploma, GEO “A” / ”O” level
- Proficient in English and one other language
- Customer-driven with ability to build rapport with customers and understand their needs.
- Able to work in a team within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong in mathematical ability.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
- Able to work rotating shift
- Working location: Tai Seng
- To ensure that all customers’ interactions are conducted in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responsible for resolution of customers’ billing inquiries and disputes according to the service level agreements established in the key business process.
- Responsible to grant payment extension, payment instalment or waiver of charges within Finance guidelines and empowerment
- To work with inter-departments to assist customers in resolving bill charges disputes or payment solution.
- Channel all billing feedbacks and complaints for any service enhancement to the relevant departments timely.
- To ensure performance meet stipulated KPIs at all times while delivering a consistent quality of service
- To ensure all service interaction with customers are recorded and updated in system
- To ensure all escalations and cases are follow up within service level agreements
- $7-$9 an hour
- Shift Allowances $10 - $12