- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Office administration
- Liaise with movie/TV program producers, distributors and translators for materials and scripts for worldwide use.
- Ensure on-time delivery and despatch of inbound program materials and outbound channel masters.
- Assist in preparation in all paperworks for the purchase of movies/TV programs
- Assist in the day to day duties in various dept
- Other adhoc duties
- Basic hourly rate : $$Neg.
- Temp Duration : 3 to 5 months
- 5 days week
- Singaporean & PR status only
Candidates with relevant background are welcome to e-mail a copy of your comprehensive resume in MS Word format, together with a recent photograph, in confidence, quoting Ref No. : STMAC, to : email@example.com
CAREER ADVISORY SERVICES
temp/perm recruitment services
(Licence No.: 89C5398)
A fundamental part of our service is that you will be required to make a personal visit to our office to finalise the application made online or for any further information.
Regret, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.