- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Microsoft Office
Our Facilities Management Department requires meticulous and hardworking individuals to assist in areas of procurement, general services and facilities maintenance as well as renovation for a period of 6 months.
The temporary contract could be extended.
- Assist procurement in the preparation of tender/ITQ documents, tabulation of tender/ITQ offers and arranging for evaluation meetings
- Assist in the preparation of simple specifications
- Assist in the monitoring of delivery
Facilities Maintenance & Renovation:
- Provide admin support to the engineering section
- Set up and maintain a good filing system for the department’s documents
- Issue, monitor and dispose of staff passes
- Manage the department’s assets and conduct asset checks, condemnation & disposal
- Monitors the department’s contracts and ensure timely renewal
Candidates who possess the skill sets and qualifications listed below and are prepared to take on challenges will find this a good and fun learning opportunity.
- Diploma or GCE 'A' levels
- Flair for figures
- Attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organising and planning skills
- IT savvy, especially in using MS Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use SAP or other software systems is advantageous (for the procurement position)
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.