- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office, IT Skill
- To support Windows XP and Office migration
- To perform troubleshooting and resolve network problems
- To diagnose and resolve hardware/software faults
- To install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- To setup PCs and Printers
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Candidate must be familiar with basic PC hardware installation and troubleshooting
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
- Temporary position(s) available.