- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills , Communications skills
- To carry out regular enforcement to shop-front display infringements in accordance to SCDF fire safety requirement
- To carry out enforcement against illegal parking of motorcycles at the common properties
- To carry out enforcement actions in compliance with Fire Safety Requirements and Town Council (Common Property) By-Laws, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Parking Places Act and any other relevant Government Acts.
- To serve notices to motorcycles for illegal parking, unauthorized structural alteration and infringements of fire safety requirements/guidelines
- To compile and submit daily reports for submission
- Min. Sec 2 and above with relevant experience in car park enforcement
- Preferably with Class 2B or Class 3 driving license
- Have adaptability to work on shifts and/or weekends
- Students/Retirees/ORD Personnel looking for part-time jobs are welcomed to apply!
- Preferably Singaporean/SPR to apply