- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Excellent command of language, Good writing ability
As a reporter, you will gather facts and information through research and interviews, and present the information in a clear, concise and interesting way in the article you write.
- Having an excellent command of the language
- Have an inquisitive mind with a nose for news, a knack for gaining the trust of others to obtain information, a persistent attitude for pursuing stories, an eye for details, and ability to handle daily deadlines
- All shortlisted applicants are required to undergo a writing test
* Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.